Quora Marketing For All Business: How To Do It The Right Way with BulkSMS India
Do you want to Promote Your Business Through Quora?
Process of Profile Creation -
- Create An Account: Start by creating an account. Quora offers you to sign up via Facebook, Google or email address. When you are looking to use Quora for business, it is recommended to use your business email. After choosing your preferred mode, click on ‘Continue’.
- Follow Relevantly Interests: Once you have created an account, you will be asked to follow a minimum of 10 topics. Choose the topics that are in line with what your business caters to.
- Add Your Areas Of Expertise: Next, you will be prompted to enter your areas of expertise. As you choose, Quora will immediately filter out the questions they think you can answer.
- Follow Other Users: Now that you have almost build your business profile for quora marketing, follow the people you feel are from your industry. This will help you understand the competition. Follow your target audience to understand what they are looking for.
- Edit Your Profile: This is one of the most important steps. Update your profile photo and add some details about you. Be authentic about yourself. Once done, you are all set to answer on Quora.
Tips for Quora Marketing
- Upvote: A person ‘upvotes’ an answer when they find it to be useful and well explained. This can be the use of easy language, proper explanation, quality content, and accurate grammar.
- Downvote: A person may ‘downvote’ an answer if they find that the answer is not relevant. It can include highlighting plagiarized content, ethically wrong answers or discriminative or demeaning information.
- Share: Next to the ‘upvote’ button is an option to share an answer. You can choose to share an answer to your Quora profile or any other social media account like Facebook, Twitter or simply copy the link.
- Thanks: There is an option to send a virtual ‘thanks’ to an individual. You can choose to thank when the answer has been helpful to you.
- Suggest Edits: Quora allows you to ‘suggest edits’ to an answer. If you find that the information conveyed is wrong or misleading, you can instantly suggest edits and get things right.
- Bookmark: If you wish to keep an answer as a future reference or wish to read it later, you can simply bookmark the answer. Quora makes it easy to find content for you!
- Keep Your Profile Updated: As mentioned above, keep your profile up-to-date. Add your credentials and topics of expertise so that people can reach out to you with ease. For example, add where do you work along with your designation.
- Focus On Increasing Followers: Follow people with the same interests as yours so that they can discover you. Establish your profile’s credibility by providing quality content and instant answers.
- Communicate With Your Audience: While answering on Quora for business, keep your focus on helping people with your answers. Use a conversational tone. Do not market your product/ services. Obviously, in a very subtle way, you can talk about your brand but do not deviate from the focus. Build a connection with your audience!
- Share Ideas And Experience: People like to read real-life experiences. Share practical and real knowledge. Use testimonials and let your readers put their faith in your brand. Further, add links to your website/blog to drive traffic to your business.
- Link Your Social Media Accounts: In the fast pacing world, the best practice is to interlink your social media profiles with each other. This will help your audience and the readers to connect with you over other platforms and help you expand your business in the long run!
- Use Images & Videos: You do not always have to answer a detailed answer on Quora. Sometimes, just let the picture/ video do the talking. A well-prepared infographic is quick to deliver information! Repurpose your content and add variations on your Quora profile.
- Check For Your Competitors: Occasionally, just take a sneak peek in what your competitors are doing and make it a point to stay a step ahead from them. Keep a check on the questions and provide the answers quickly!
- Do Not Promote Your Brand: The key is to NOT promote your brand. Quora is a platform to ask questions and write relevant answers. Start with offering a solution and if the communication goes ahead, redirect them to your company’s page. In a minimal way, talk about your brand and let people identify you with your answers!
What’s More To Quora For All Business
- Use Quora messages to reach out to your audience specifically
- Keep a track of your Quora statistics and analyze what works the best
- Maintain a blog on Quora and keep your profile catchy