Best 5 marketing trends for 2019 that you simply can’t ignore
New digital marketing trends are emerging ever so often bringing better ways to connect and interact with large customer. With 2019 going to end , we can see a dramatic shift in the way customers consume services, products & information. Companies need to constantly make changes and align themselves to suit customers’ ever-changing attitude behavior. Let’s look at the top trends for 2019 that could help businesses evolve and implement successful marketing campaigns.
1. SMS – Though SMS is an best marketing trend, it has kept its momentum going. SMS has kept its high response rates steady over the years. Text messages see an open rate of 85% and the majority of that being opened within 5 minutes of receipt. Along with that, it boasts of a 55% response rate. Since the SMS is concise and the content is relevant, customers seem to take to SMS campaigns easily. Rather than reading through excessive content and lengthy emails, the text keeps things simple and delivers the bare necessary information. Businesses need to find a reliable gateway and design a strategic campaign tailored to different categories of customers in order for the SMS to successfully deliver results.
2. AI (Artificial Intelligence) – AI has been around for a while, however, in the past 2 years, it has evolved drastically and has found its way into our homes. AI in the form of Alexa, Google Home, Cortana, and Siri have changed the way we use our phones, TVs, computers, and even our alarm clocks. The internet-connected age cannot ignore how integral AI is becoming. Simple jobs are being replaced by robots, programmes, and algorithms. AI can analyze behavior patterns and trends, and provide businesses with insightful information on how customers shop, what they need, what they are looking for, and so on. AI can utilize data from social media, blogs and browser history. This can help automate much of the customer service and give customers an optimized experience. AI will greatly reduce costs and boost growth.
3. Programmed advertising – This type of advertising uses AI again, and it helps in automating paid ads to reach the target group. Examples of programmatic advertising include real-time auctions or biddings. This method is cost efficient, saves time and provides results.
4. Video marketing – It’s imperative to incorporate videos into the digital marketing realm and not just on YouTube. Video posts, live videos on social media, and 360 video experiences are becoming increasingly popular. 70% ‘of customers reported that they have shared a brand’s video. On the business end, 72% say videos have improved conversion rates. Videos work well for product demos, interviews, behind-the-scenes, sneak peeks and so on. As we advance, the cost of filming has rapidly decreased as smartphone cameras are enabled to take high-quality photos and videos.
5. Personalization – Personalization was a thing taken for granted back in the day. As stores became bigger and bigger, and things became more automated, we lost the personal touch. But it’s making its way back into the market as customers feel the need for it. Brand loyalty increases when marketing is individualized and tailored to them. Businesses should study and analyze the behavior of customers and figure out where they should automate and where they should retain the personal touch. Many businesses, such as Amazon and Netflix, already suggest products and services based on past activity and recent search history. On the other hand, studies show that the number of customers who would prefer to talk to customer service via SMS is growing. They would much rather get things done over chat or SMS rather than go through the IVR and talk to a customer service representative. Therefore, there are some areas where automation is required and some areas which need to be personalized. The key is to find the balance between both.
Bulk sms india one of the best platform to promote your business .ReplyDelete
A company could only face growth following the lead generation strategy. Its development and revenue depend entirely on the craze of the target audience that may or may not exist. You will need leads for further sales. Hind IT Solution is a premium Bulk SMS Delhi. Send bulk text messages in seconds to your target audience with an International SMS service provider in Delhi.ReplyDelete
Bulk SMS is one of the best marketing strategies that never goes out of trend. It is the best way to communicate with a productive audience and let them know about your products, services, business, offers, or anything else you want. All you have to do is to opt for a good Bulk SMS Service Provider In Delhi and target the right audience for your campaigns. This way, you can always have the highest ROI rates within concise time frames.ReplyDelete